[Paraview] reading in serial then distributing to parallel

Dan Lussier dan.lussier at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 31 12:06:42 EDT 2010

Ok - that clears it up. I will give that a try.

I understand what you're saying wrt the small size of my parallel PV
setup. I am on a single workstation trying to use the fact I have many
cores to speed things up a bit.  It was suggested in a previous
question to the (from burlen.loring at gmail.com on Aug 16,  [Paraview]
running in parallel on OS X) list that I'd want to stick with just 2
or 4 CPUs to minimize contention for disk and GPU rendering time.

Thanks again.

Dan