[Paraview] interface for Paraview help?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Aug 26 12:53:37 EDT 2010

We started working on a user's guide. We are writing it as part of the
Wiki and we will use the Wiki book functionality to generate PDF from
it. Once we make some progress, we will ask for the help of the
community. I know that it is not the same thing as stackoverflow but
it should address the documentation gap.

-berk