[Paraview] interface for Paraview help?

Dan Lussier dan.lussier at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 26 12:12:20 EDT 2010

You're right on all counts.  The current help is tough to use and a
system like stackoverflow doesn't prevent people from asking the same
question over and over again.

However - it is much more searchable, and also tries to discourage
repeated posting by suggesting similar questions as you write up a
given question.  It also helps in threading the discussion and allows
more experienced users to curate the result so that the question and
answer banter has a better chance of remaining useful beyond the
original context.

In application docs would definitely be huge, but they won't make
questions from users go away.