[Paraview] Inconsistent client view in tiled-display mode

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Aug 26 07:27:58 EDT 2010

That expected behavior. In tile-display mode, the renderings on the
client are not meant to be accurate, but merely a guide to controlling
the actual visualization on the tile-display. As Dave said, the
geometry delivered to the client is a simplified version of the
original at best and hence the holes.

Utkarsh