[Paraview] StreamingParaView with a raw file

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Aug 25 16:58:55 EDT 2010

Close the view and make a StreamingView in it's place.
That should fix the WholeExtent message.

The streaming raw reader only supports float. Making the data type
variable is not hard to do, but we never got to it in in the
prototype.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding the streaming paraview
apps to make them more robust and more efficient. I will be sure to
address the type limitation as part of that.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive