[Paraview] ParaView fails to run under Windows7 + MSVC2008

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Aug 23 12:33:49 EDT 2010

Besides if he has a 64 bit Qt and tries to compile a 32 bit paraview
then the compile will fail at the link stage. So that fact that he can
actually start the paraview process indicates that he has matching
compiles of Qt and ParaView.

  What was the original error? Can you simply start paraview in a
debugger and see where it aborts? That is the quickest way to tell
what is going on.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio