[Paraview] problem with OS X binary

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Aug 16 10:06:40 EDT 2010

That is strange, did you add opt/local/lib to your DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH? Even
so, the app should have been fixed up to point to it's internally bundled Qt
with relative RPATH entries that look something like libqtcore.dylib
../FrameWorks/Qt/blah. Can you send some of the output? I will see if I can
recreate this on my Mac.