[Paraview] New HDF5 based reader

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 9 13:24:07 EDT 2010

Hmm, looks like your plugin is linking against a system installed
HDF5. Did you change the ParaView to use the same? Otherwise ParaView
brings in its own version of HDF5 and the two can't work together. To
ensure that ParaView and your plugin uses the same HDF5, set the cmake
variable PARAVIEW_USE_SYSTEM_HDF5 to ON and then point CMake to the
installed hdf5.

Utkarsh