[Paraview] Time dependant field in Ensight Gold Format

Thomas PEDOT pedot at cerfacs.fr
Tue Apr 20 08:10:37 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have a set of 10 time dependant solutions written in Ensight Gold format.
I try to open them with precompiled version 3.6.2 or 3.8-RC1 on linux and
MacosX.

The first time step file is well loaded. When I try to play a sequence or to
watch another time step I have a segmentation fault (Linux) or nothing
append (MacOs).

I try this with version 3.4 and everything works fine.

I noticed that when everything is working the time appear in the box "Time:"
and staying at 0 when it's not working.

What are the differences between each versions? Ensight Gold format has
changed?

Regards,

PEDOT Thomas
PhD student