[Paraview] Complete list of filters + descriptions?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Sep 7 10:16:37 EDT 2009

> Also, are the kitware wiki's maintained individually (vtk, itk, paraview,
> etc)? Or is there a person/group in charge of globally maintaining them.
> I've been asking to have a feature added to the vtk wiki for a while now,
> but no one has responded at all / pointed me to the admin: below is the
> email - I suppose it could be a cool thing to try on the paraview wiki too.

We maintain the Wiki. There are a few responsible of simple tasks such
as authorizing users etc. and our sys admins are responsible of lower
level tasks such as adding plugins. I suspect that they don't follow
this list. I am not sure how useful that plugin will be for the
ParaView wiki but I'll see if we can give it a try.

-berk