[Paraview] Complete list of filters + descriptions?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:01:28 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Berk Geveci <berk.geveci at kitware.com> wrote:

> There is a list here:
> http://paraview.org/OnlineHelpCurrent/ParaViewFilters.html but the one
> you pointed out is very nice. I would put a link from the ParaView
> wiki to that one.
>
> -berk

Ah, that one seems fine - I knew it had to exist, I just couldn't find it
anywhere. I added a prominent section to the wiki pointing to it.

Also, are the kitware wiki's maintained individually (vtk, itk, paraview,
etc)? Or is there a person/group in charge of globally maintaining them.
I've been asking to have a feature added to the vtk wiki for a while now,
but no one has responded at all / pointed me to the admin: below is the
email - I suppose it could be a cool thing to try on the paraview wiki too.

Can this be installed on the vtk wiki?

> http://dev.openbig.net/index.php/Dev.openbig.net:Ratings
>
> I think it would be extremely useful on the examples pages - providing
> feedback, etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Thanks,