[Paraview] Point source

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:36:57 EDT 2009

Well, I just try the Auto-accept and I don't have any problem... But maybe I
understand what is disturbing you: When you create the point source, default
is 1 point at the center of sphere. This has a ponctual bounding box, so the
camera is set very close to this point. When changing the parameters, the
camera is not reset. It is likely that your source doesn't produce points in
the field of view.

Try this (that's what I did): just zoom out after having changing the
parameters!

In my mind, Auto-accept is not fired every time changes occur on property,
but in a synchronous way. This has to be confirmed by reading the sources...

HTH!

Jérôme