[Paraview] Graceful error handling?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Oct 16 15:06:36 EDT 2009

I am guessing that this is a problem with the reader. It probably
creates an invalid output when this error occurs. The reader should
clean its output (i.e. make it empty) when it encounters an error.
That way, you would see the error on the error console (which does pop
up) and ParaView would not crash.