[Paraview] particle tracing

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Oct 15 18:41:12 EDT 2009

Leo,

Apply a TemporalCache filter first to your data before applying the
ParticleTracer filter. The warning
  "vtkTemporalDataSet not fully supported."
will still be issued for every file of your file series, but at least
the ParticleTracer will generate particles. Without the TemporalCache in
between it will output nothing.

Sven