[Paraview] How to invalidate data

Fabian Wein fabian.wein at am.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Oct 14 12:26:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

The animation idea for in-situ does not work as smooth as required.

How can I mark data modified from my read in C++ such that it is requested
by the animation and time stepping again?

The animation cache cannot be set below 10K.

It would be a great help to know that this is not possible from my
data reader.
Do I need python?

Thanks, Fabian