[Paraview] Stream Tracer, Save Layout

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:40:34 EDT 2009

Is this a surface or a volume that you are creating streamlines for?
If it is a surface you probably want to use "streamtracer with a
custom source" and use the surface as the source (either use subdivide
or quadric clustering to increase/reduce the number of streamlines).

I have written some plugins for my own filters where I expose the
filename.  This way I can save a state and then just change the
filename and click apply.  You could create a plugin for an existing
reader in ParaView with just an XML file (although it will need to be
compiled).

Regards,
Paul