[Paraview] Three Wall Stereo Projection with Paraview 3.6.1

Steffen Kaufmann Steffen.Kaufmann at Haw-Hamburg.de
Mon Oct 12 11:33:24 EDT 2009

Hello list,

I am from the University of Applied Sciences Hamburg and new to the list. We
have a three wall stereo projection environment and we want to display CFD
contend with ParaView 3.6.1.

I read that ParaView 3 didn't supported CAVE environments in early phases of
Version 3. Is this problem already solved?

If not can anyone point me out a solution? If yes can anyone give me step by
step instructions?

Thank you!

Steffen