[Paraview] ParaView in parallel

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:33:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your responses.  My dataset a multi-block structure consisting of
zones, each containing a single volume and multiple surfaces, e.g.

   - zone1 (vtkMultiBlockDataSet)
   - volume (vtkUnstructuredGrid)
      - surfaces (vtkMultiBlockDataSet)
      - surface1 (vtkPolyData)
         - surface2 (vtkPolyData)
         - ...
      - ...
   - zoneN
   - volume
   - surfaces
   - surface1
      - surface2
         - ...

I'm not sure how to keep this structure when writing a parallel reader?  Do
I just return exactly the same structure for each MPI process with different
data?

Thanks,
Paul