[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.1 and netCDF 4

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Nov 12 17:22:42 EST 2009

ParaView first uses extensions to determine file type.  Files with extension .nc or .ncdf are assumed to be netCDF files.  If you are using another extension it should still work so long as the extension does not conflict with any other extension used.  If no file extension matches you should get a dialog box asking you what type of reader to use.  If the file is detected as a valid netCDF file, it should show up in that list.

-Ken