[Paraview] [Xdmf] xdmf2 and paraview troubles

Alin M Elena alinm.elena at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:51:17 EDT 2009

Hi Berk,

Personally I do not use the xdmf and I am interested only in the molecular
plots.

The 1.8 version is the one that came default on my opensuse 11.1 box.
In the face of the issues may be a good idea to bundle, as an option, a
version that is known to work with paraview.

I try to compile paraview with all plugins as we intend here at ICHEC to offer
it to the users as a complement/replacement of their visualization tools.

regards,

Alin

 "If the Universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"
                             G. F. FitzGerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
 Mr  Alin M ELENA
 Irish Centre for High-End Computing -- www.ichec.ie
 The Design Tower, Trinity Technology & Enterprise Campus
 Grand Canal Quay,  Dublin 2, Ireland
 Tel:   +353 (0) 1 5241608 ext 29
 Fax: +353 (0) 1 7645845
 http://alin.elenaworld.net