[Paraview] Fwd: annotating in paraview?

goller at gmail.com goller at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:57:20 EST 2009

Kenneth-

The data I want to annotate is somewhat structured. So, what I need is a
way to "structure" the input text. For example, perhaps I see in the data
some sort of remarkable feature and I want to categorize as a foo. Then I
see another feature that I categorize as a bar. While I could add "foo"
or "bar" as the text of the selection I need a way to later filter the text
to show only those text labels that are foo.

Chris