[Paraview] Compilation querry for current CVS version

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Sat Jun 20 19:54:02 EDT 2009

Neither package is required to build ParaView at the moment. There are new
classes in VTK that use those libraries. For example vtkQTRichTextView uses
Webkit. Those classes won't be built if the needed QT library isn't
available. I would recommend the latest version, QT 4.5.1. After the
ParaView 3.6 release I believe we will be incrementing the QT requirement to
4.5.