[Paraview] Syntax Change setting Representations ColorArrayName Property

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Jun 19 16:56:09 EDT 2009

Thanks Jean :-)

For reference, the e-mail Jean is referring to is here:
http://markmail.org/message/gntdq6r6odd24jxo

If upgrading your scripts is too painful, you can try the backwards
compatibility mode described in my message. Please let me know if your
script is failing despite turning on the backwards compatibility mode.

Best,
-berk