[Paraview] Getting Blocks Selection

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 15 15:45:04 EDT 2009

Rafael,

pqSelectionManager::getGlobalIDs takes all the necessary steps and then
delegates to vtkSelectionConvertor filter to do the actual conversion. So if
you fix vtkSelectionConvertor to convert from blocks to ids, then
pqSelectionManager::getGlobalIDs should automatically work. Look at
implementation of pqSelectionManager::getGlobalIDs to see how the two inputs
are set up.

Utkarsh