[Paraview] Getting Blocks Selection

Rafael March rafaelmarch3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 15:06:31 EDT 2009

Hi Utkarsh,

thanks for the tip. I'm trying now to use the vtkExtractSelection filter, but it requires two inputs: a vtkSelection object, and the Model, whose block will be extracted, according to the selection. The question now is: how to get the vtkSelection object which corresponds to my current selection made in Paraview ? I can only manage to get a pqSelectionManager object in my filter.

Thanks again for the help.

Regards,
Rafael.