[Paraview] builtin doesn't call MPI_Init?

Bam Ting bampingting at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:30:01 EDT 2009

I think ParaView do not call MPI_init for builtin connection when it compile
with MPI. Is that correct? Hard time to locate the right code. When ParaView
do not call MPI_Init this cause me some problem. My reader uses mpi io, and
do not work without mpi.

My 2 case is this:

When ParaView not compile with MPI, reader not compile, so no one try to use
it. No problem!
When ParaView compile with MPI, reader works on all connection except built
in. Problem!

reader should work on all connection type + builtin. How can this be realise
in the ParaView way?

Bam