[Paraview] display curved surfaces on 20-noded hex element

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 24 14:26:30 EDT 2009

I don't think there is a direct way to do that currently.  However, I am working on a new feature that will allow you to select the number of subdivisions to approximate each face with from within the Display panel.  I expect to have this feature finished by ParaView 3.8.  If you are feeling adventurous, you can apply the attached patch to the latest source to try it out.

-Ken