[Paraview] periodic data in ParaView

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Jul 9 09:45:57 EDT 2009

I am afraid there is no direct way. What you can do however, at the
cost of more memory, is to use the tranform filter to create a copy
(or more) of your dataset that is shifted and then group the result
with the Group filter. Then you should be able to use resample as
before. The memory overhead is minimal because ParaView will only
create new instances of the coordinates arrays and re-use all other
arrays.

Best,
-berk