[Paraview] Having problem with (...) over time filters

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 05:08:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a vtk file series on which I would like to perform FFT for example.
I load th file series, select a few points using the "select points through"
utility, and then try to use either the FFT or the plot over time filters
and they bothe come up with the following error (which crashes ParaView) :

Warning: In
/users/boreas01/jacques/PARAVIEW/ParaView3/VTK/Common/vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx,
line 456
vtkFloatArray (0x283fe10): Input and output component sizes do not match.

Warning: In
/users/boreas01/jacques/PARAVIEW/ParaView3/VTK/Common/vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx,
line 450
vtkFloatArray (0x283ff90): Input and output array data types do not match.

Anyone knows how to bypass this ?

Cheers,
JAcques