[Paraview] Paraview v3.4.0 poor movie quality

Rick Burnes rick.burnes at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 25 23:21:12 EST 2009

Hi Berk,

I have generated an animation using the method you are referring to,
where individual images are generated for each time-step.  The
individual images generated out of Paraview v3.4.0 are high quality when
using this approach.

Please see the email I sent to you directly that includes a sample
movie, illustrating the poor movie quality.

Does Paraview have its own built-in codecs or does it use codecs
available elsewhere on the computer system?

Sincerely,
Rick