[Paraview] export ParaView session?

Pierre JUILLARD pierre.juillard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:55:04 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am wondering if it is possible to export a ParaView session in a file,
which could then be loaded back for execution.
I mean is there a way to save all user choices of the session pipeline, such
that it could be executed again once reloaded in ParaView?
The result file produced could be close to a pvsm file, but with user values
for each user inputs needed to set readers filters, and writters working. It
would describe the chain of plugins that was previously run, as well as all
their input data.

I thank you in advance for your help.
Cheers,

Pierre