[Paraview] basic python paraview setup question

Peter Brady petertbrady at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:32:25 EST 2009

Hi Sreejith,

I'm not sure if the paraview binaries are built with python scripting
enabled.  (the default, when I've compiled it on my machine, is that
it is disabled)  In that case you need to compile from source and turn
on python scripting.  To check you could probably do a search for
paraview.py on your system and see if it turns up.

Hope that helps,
Peter.