[Paraview] Python command to rescale data range

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Jan 23 09:08:27 EST 2009

I am going to interpret this as a feature request as it is not
possible to do this automatically. I take that back, it is probably
possible by adding an observer to the appropriate event but not
straightforward. We are planning on moving some of the lookup table
management to the engine (as opposed to the GUI layer). After that, it
should be fairly easy to implement this in Python.

-berk