[Paraview] Python command to rescale data range

Charles-André Lemarié calemarie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:15:50 EST 2009

 Dear all,

I would need your lights on a small but annoying problem that I have with
Paraview 3.4.0.
I use a python script to load and display a preformatted state. It all works
fine except that the color scale doesn't automatically rescale to fit data
range, even though the corresponding checkbox is selected.
I would like to find the python command equivalent to a simple click on the
icon "Rescale data to range". Does anyone know such command ?

Any help on the subject would be very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Charles-André