[Paraview] Reader plugin for files without extension

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 06:05:45 EST 2009

This one of the possibilities. My way is to tell ParaView that I want
to read "other files (*)", then I pick the file, then Paraview tells
that it cannot understand the file type, so I can precise to it that
this is a DICOM one...

My problem is still the user-friendly interface that I have to deploy
: I don't want to explain to the user that he has to change the
extension of the file for the plugin to work.

Regards,

Jerome