[Paraview] Adding custom chart view

Nehme Bilal nbilal at mirarco.org
Tue Jan 20 12:09:05 EST 2009

Thanks Utkarsh and Moreland for your responses.

I'm creating a totally new view, similar to the histogram
view, but I want to use a different way to draw the
histogram or the curve.
1- Should I create a custom diplay panel for my view or
it's optional ? If it's optional, should I specify the
display proxy information in my xml file ?

I did a first try and I got this error:
ERROR: In
..\..\..\trunk\Servers\ServerManager\vtkSMProxyManager.cxx,
line 330
vtkSMProxyManager (07F8C570): No proxy that matches:
group=views and proxy=pqPlotPropertiesOverTimeView were
found.

Do I have to add my view name somewhere in Paraview core ?

here are my files:
https://mail.mirarco.org/~nbilal/PlotPropertiesOverTime.zip

Thank you,

Nehme