[Paraview] building code as part of paraview

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 04:53:25 EST 2009

Hi,

I found - I was lucky ! - something interesting for loading a plugin
without environment variables and ParaView build.

I made a sub-directory named Plugins in the folder that contains the
paraview executable. I put in this subdir the dynamic lib involved in
the plugin. My surprise was that my plugin loads twice - because I set
the PV_PLUGIN_PATH env. variable - !

'Hope that helps.

Jerome