[Paraview] Getting Paraview to work with SAGE

Johannes Reichold reichold at ifd.mavt.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 19 06:37:57 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get paraview to work with SAGE (http://www.sagemath.org/),
an open source mathematics software based on the python language.
Ideally, I would like to do my data manipulation etc. in SAGE, connect
from SAGE promt (which is an ipython promt) to the paraview server, and
plot my data.
I keep running into compatibility problems, even when compiling paraview
from source, and listing the SAGE python distribution in the CCMake
configuration. Has anyone tried this before and can give me some hints
how to get it working on OS X Leopard?

Thank you,
Johannes