[Paraview] Verification of ALEGRA example

Weirs, V Gregory vgweirs at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 12 12:17:04 EST 2009

Hi Louise,

I'm afraid not. I don't have the data anymore because it was big (the cube colors are defined by processor ID;) maybe I could find a smaller version. The focus of making those images was in the python scripting and (python) programmable filter, and both of those capabilities have evolved significantly since then, so I would generate the same images in a different way now. In that sense the source code is not so useful anyway.

If you are just starting with paraview, there are publicly available sample datasets you can play around with, as well as tutorial slides to guide you. If you have specific questions on what paraview can do, or how to make a particular visualization, this list is a good place to get answers. But because paraview is fairly easy to learn just by experimenting, most of the questions here tend to be more advanced.

Greg