[Paraview] linking a library to paraview

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 9 08:16:55 EST 2009

You need to modify the CMakeLists.txt file for your writer.

Use the Find_Library(...) command to find the dependent dlls and then
use something like the following:

  #  Build the package as a plugin for ParaView.
  ADD_LIBRARY("${MODULE_NAME}" MODULE ${wrappedSrcs} ${CS_SOURCES} $
{PVRoboMet_SRCS} ${PVRoboMet_HEADERS})
  TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES("${MODULE_NAME}"
                      vtkClientServer
                      vtkPVServerManager