[Paraview] linking a library to paraview

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 05:26:16 EST 2009

Hi!
I´m trying to write a Paraview Writer which writes data in the .vdc-format i.e. the data format supported by the VAPoR visualization software.

Downloading the vapor source code, there is a program which does that, so I just modified that code in a way that can be called from Paraview. The problem now is that this code needs to be linked to a few dlls, and I do not know how to achieve this in Paraview. Is it done with my placing the dlls in the Paraview-build directory or do I have to modify the CMakeLists.txt in the directory where I placed the vdcWriter-code?

Greetings,
Natalie