[Paraview] FLUENT READER

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 06:38:08 EST 2009

Hi all , John,
I have been trying without success to build the vtkCSCSFluent plugin. I have
tried to build it as a Paraview module, as a VTK module ... When trying to
genereate the makefile with cmake for the paraview module it complains
because it doesnot find a vtkCSCSFluent.pvsm.in file.
Could anyone give me a hint on how to compile this plugin ?

I have both VTK and ParaView CVS versions compiled.
Thanks,
Jacques