[Paraview] Position available

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Jan 8 05:32:16 EST 2009

Dear ParaView Community,

We have an opening for an HPC/ParaView developer to work on an EU funded
project aimed at computational steering of particle based simulations -
we intend to use ParaView for development of the front-end controlling
application.

The job advertisment, which contains some details, can be found here,
http://www.cscs.ch/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=135&Itemid=100

Please contact me off-list if you would like further information about
the project and/or the requirements of the post.

John Biddiscombe,

CSCS, Swiss National Supercomputing Centre | Tel: +41 (91) 610.82.07
Via Cantonale, 6928 Manno, Switzerland | Fax: +41 (91) 610.82.82