[Paraview] eternal Unknown CMake command "QT4_WRAP_CPP". error

Jorge Mario Mazo jmm.mecanica at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:03:29 EST 2009

Hi there
I'm very new to paraview, I managed to compile paraview on linux and mac
but when I try to compile a plugin y get the infamous Unknown CMake command
"QT4_WRAP_CPP". error.

I read on this list that I have to setup the variable QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE

the problem is that I dont know how and were to set it on
/Applications/CMake 2.6-2.app/Contents/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindQt4.cmake

like this
SET(QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE /usr/bin/qmake-4.3)
 at the end of the file

but still does not work

one problem is that man cmake skills are very near to 0

any help would be appreciate it.

qmake -v
QMake version 2.01a
Using Qt version 4.3.5 in /Library/Frameworks