[Paraview] Change reader file name in python loaded state

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Feb 24 13:30:52 EST 2009

Okay, so this is just an issue with the XDMF reader. It still works
fine with the PVD reader.

To do this type of thing with XDMF, (after loading in the state file)
I have to create a new reader and representation, register them, then
change the input of the next element in the pipeline to the new reader.

Talk to you later,
-Eric