[Paraview] keep constant contour in animation

Martin Uppman f04mu at student.lth.se
Mon Feb 23 02:43:01 EST 2009

Hi,

I want to simulate moving particles in a sequence and keep the contour
image from the first time frame. I've been trying with a bunch of filters
like temporal types, extracting types but also mixing a lot with animation
inspector.
My results though is always the same, the contour is being recalculated in
every time frame. Is there a way to ignore this? (I've also tried to
uncheck the three components, compute normals, compute gradients and
compute scalars in properties of the contuor filter.)

Thankful for help.

Cheers,

Martin