[Paraview] Transform Filter Loses Colors of VTPs

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 17:30:52 EST 2009

If I take a point cloud (topology: vertices, geometry: colored points) and
use the Transform Filter, the color array seems to go along for a ride (I
still see it in the information), but I can no longer color the points using
the color array, the "map scalars" box is checked but greyed out. Is there a
way to show the colors after a transform?

(This only happens with vtp files, with vtu's it works correctly)

Thanks,

David