[Paraview] measure of distance between two points

Pierre JUILLARD pierre.juillard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:43:58 EST 2009

Hi Berk,

Thanks. That is actually perfect!
The spreadsheet idea was just because I was too much in a
pipeline/filter-like thinking mode (with outputs absolutely availabe for
future re-use).

Just an additional question: is there a way to have some kind of magnetism
with already displayed existing nodes (maybe available with a box to
activate or not)?
That is to say, when grabing one of the node with the mouse and moving it,
having a control of its position with respect to the position of other
displayed existing node, and if coming close to one, gluing it to this close
one.

If not, I may add a feature request.

Regards,

Pierre