[Paraview] measure of distance between two points

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Feb 11 14:59:59 EST 2009

Yes and no. You can measure the distance between two points using the
ruler source. Currently, the value cannot be display in the
spreadsheet. We should probably change the source to produce a single
value in a table. Feel free to post a feature request at
http://paraview.org/Bug

ps. You can select the position of the two end points by using the 'p'
key while inside the 3D view.

-berk