[Paraview] reading MHA files

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Feb 5 17:11:51 EST 2009

Try clicking on the Information tab in the Object Inspector panel. If
the data ranges are huge then there is probably an endianness
misalingment. If they look roughly OK, then the data probably loaded
alright and the problem becomes how do you look at what you've loaded
properly.

After the load, Click on the Display tab of the Object Inspector
Panel. Try changing the Representation to Surface With Edges. You
should see a box with lots of blue grids in it. The grids show the
individual cell boundaries. Now an attribute to color by. The interior
of the grids should be colored now instead of greyish white. Next
choose a Slice Representation. You can choose the slice axis and
offset from the Display Tab.

--
David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.